Sunday, July 14, 2019

Fantasy Football League & Championship Logos

I don't mess around when it comes to fantasy football.  This is the second season I'm running a league (with a one year break, because I'm unorganized AF sometimes).  But he first season of the Massholes Fantasy Football League, the winning team got a 2ft x 3ft vinyl banner with their team's logo and the MFFL logo on it.  Unfortunately, because the defending MFFL champion is of a weak constitution, he refuses to take my advice of hanging the banner in the middle of his living room, against his wife's wishes.
Seriously, who's more important, your league commissioner, or your wife?

This year the banner is back.  The winner of this season's MFFL Championship, Hole Bowl I will win a slightly smaller banner (2x3 is just too big) as well as a decently sized Lombardi-esque trophy.

This year the MFFL relaunches as at least a 10 team keeper league (I'm waiting to hear back from two players I've invited).  We're running a .5pt PPR with 3 WR's, 2 RB's and a traditional flex with 3 franchise players per year.

I'm very happy with the way these two logos came out.  The MFFL logo is a riff on the AFL logo and the Hole Bowl is a significantly photoshopped 2013 Orange Bowl (BCS Championship Game) logo.

No comments:

Post a Comment